Guild Wars 2: [Xx] Xtreme Xecutioners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Group PvP

3 posters

Go down

Group PvP   Empty Group PvP

Post  thatredguy Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:52 pm

Hi guild, hows it going?

I was thinking we would seem much more guild like if we were to have a weekly group event. Now I don't know what the majority would prefer to do, but I would like to suggest a weekly pvp. Possibly Thursday starting at 9pm est, really any time would work as long as its scheduled and consistent, but that's my suggestion, and if people would prefer it at another time I can be flexible.

So now that we have a time what can we do? Well sPvP would be nice, but it requires exactly five people, some sort of understanding of tactics and strategy, and a firm handle on whats going on in the game. All of these things that I don't yet posses.

World verse world, wvwvw, or wuvwuv, is much more casual and we can play with any sized group. Granted the closer we get to ten the better off we will be, but three people can reliably capture a supply camp as long as there is no hostile intervention. And while the current meta appears to be a big zerg fest, I think/hope once the matches move to week long ventures on Friday there will be a slight shift toward the strategic.

Whether or not this happens, group pvp should be a fun time even if we are running from 50+ bad guys. Any sort of feedback would be nice, particularly for evidence that people read this forum, and if this sounds like a good idea queue up for isle of janthir borderlands around 8:45, hop on mumble, and maybe we can cap a tower.

thatredguy

Title : Member

Back to top Go down

Group PvP   Empty Re: Group PvP

Post  MissLeading Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:42 am

Yes....Yes I agree. KEG BRAWL ALL THE TIME EVERYDAY... sorry, that wasn't very constructive. But yes, that's a perfect time for me anyways and I'd be up for that. Certainly would like to start experimenting with structured PvP even if we get woopied. Perhaps we can have the time set but decide on the activity that night when we see how many people have shown up. bounce
MissLeading
MissLeading

Title : SUPREME MASTER WIZARD GENERAL

Back to top Go down

Post  stikxs Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:43 am

I'm down for whatever.^^ I may be on my other guild if I'm in wvw at the time so if you need a person it may take a whisper or 2.

I think the idea of a party of thieves that run around the wvw maps taking camps and then vanishing is pretty cool lol. Too bad I'm no thief I guess. No

stikxs

Title : Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum